Friday, July 22, 2011

Blog Tag! You're It! :)

Many thanks to the multi-talented Ezzy Languzzi who tagged me in this fun little game. It's like those surveys on Facebook about yourself, but this one is in regards to your blog instead. So, here goes!

Most Beautiful Post
Up With Prague

Most Popular Post
Comprehensible Babble

Most Controversial Post
Girls in Trucks (no comments on the blog, but there were many comments made IRL)

Most Helpful Post
Beyond Belief

A Post Whose Success Surprised Me
The Cosmos of the Egyptians (it was retweeted by @TourEgyptNet)

A Post That Didn't Get The Attention I Felt It Deserved
deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum

Post I'm Most Proud Of
Milk, Actually Not So Great (not a Blogger post, but a Hubpages one, and one that was tweeted by @michellebranch, whom I adore)

Ok, now it's your turn! Have at it! (and please send me a comment with a link when you do, so that I can read what you've written!)

1. Freaking Bookworm
2. My Blue Book
3. The Book Lady's Blog
4. Book Maven Media
5. Miss Snark's First Victim
6. The Boston Bibliophile
7. Shine A Light

:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you participated and am anxious to explore your post and tag recommendations. Most Controversial -- you'll never forgive me, will you!? A hug to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete